#72 - Damian Lillard is Keamy


Aka former Marine Corp turned merc Martin Keamy. I like Lillard, but I'm calling recency bias on Lillard being on this list and the penalty for that is he's a big ole' turd dick character you're hoping gets his life got asap.


Either way, Lillard is a highly-paid, offensive killer, famed the world over for one buzzer beater shot, and is the leader of a fairly unlikable crew, marooned out west somewhere. Sounds a lot like Keamy to me! He's a top dollar gun for hire paid by the richest man in the Lost universe Charles Widmore to hunt and seemingly kill Ben Linus, he oversaw a group of his jock sniffing mercs who shot guns and intimidated the scientists on the freighter, and one day Keamy finally got the nerve to get on the island and that's where he committed the shot of shots to the back of Ben Linus' 'adopted' daughter's head. So, Dame's shot destroyed the hope of the OKC Thunder tribal lands, Keamy's shot destroyed the little goodness left in Ben Linus and then he in turn summoned the smoke monster to destroy the jungle and kill a member of Keamy's squad and hurt a few others.


While Lillard is a great and dangerous ball player, he got his breakfast, lunch, and dinner ate by the GSWs in the semis, which is similar to Keamy being a big hunk of beef former troop who gets his ass handed to him and stabbed to death by four-eyed, nerd villain Ben Linus. Is Steph Curry or Kevin Durant gonna be Ben Linus? Maybe. I do not know! I have not looked at the full list. I'm guessing they got to be on it if Damian Lillard's ass is.


Anyway, fuck game? I feel like we know for a fact that Damian Lillard is a selfish lover. I know I said I'm not opening this shit up for debate as I was not jokingly asked to do this for any other reason than I'm bored enough and odd enough to do this, but THIS IS UP FOR DEBATE. Do you think Damian Lillard is or is not a selfish lover? And you damn well know I'm right, and that dude who hits the buzzer beater and smugs up the camera knowing full well he's making a meme face to go viral for the interworldz- that guy fucks to get his nut and no more or less. And yeah, Keamy seems like that too.


Do you think Damian Lillard is a selfish lover? 

Vote/comment - 1 for 'YES'

Vote/comment - 2 for 'I mean, I could see that, but am not committed to a YES'

Vote/comment - 3 for 'I mean, who isn't a selfish lover?'

Vote/comment - 4 for 'NO'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is happening?

#40 - Chris Paul is Woo-Jung Paik

#70 - Tony Parker is Shannon Rutherford